HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter the Promotion, participants must:
a. participate in a challenge of kicking a Nix ball into the boot at the Gazley activation on the inner plaza on game day 9th October 2022.
b. provide the details required by Gazley Skoda to enter the draw for the half time activation.
c. Be eligible under the Standard Promotion or Competition Rules below.
2. Participants may enter the Promotion only once during the Promotion Period. All duplicate entries will be void.
The prize consists of $3,000.
WINNING THE PRIZE
1. The winner will need to comply with the rules and promotion standards listed above.
2. The prize money will be deposited into the winners account the following business day following the confirmation with Gazley Skoda.
1. These terms and conditions may be amended, and the Promotion terminated at any time by WPX.
2. WPX’s decisions on all entry and promotion matters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Prize is not transferable. If the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
4. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’). The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’).
5. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Any Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies WPX in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions, the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
7. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
8. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
STANDARD PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES
The ‘Promoter’ is WPX.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all WPX employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority
2. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
3. WPX reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
4. WPX reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who WPX decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
5. By participating, entrants grant WPX & Gazley Skoda NZ exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
6. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by WPX and Gazley Skoda NZ and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes
7. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
1. WPX reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
2. WPX takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, Force Majeure or otherwise.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law WPX will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
4. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside WPX control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, WPX has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
You are now entered into win with our Kick for Cash game.
You don’t need to do anything else. We’ll text you if you were successful about the next steps just before half time.