Gazley ŠKODA Finance
We offer a full range of motor vehicle financing, insurance and warranty products. Whether it’s a personal vehicle or car for your business – our range of financial products offer the perfect solution to meet your needs.
Our Commitment to you
We will be fully transparent in the information given to you regarding lending, which means we will always disclose to you, the borrower, a lending quote.
Your Finance Options
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ with finance, so it’s important that our lenders have as much information as possible in order to tailor you a lending package that suits your needs over the loan life cycle.
Hire purchase is typically referred to as financing your vehicle, meaning you get drive your car while paying it off. This can be particularly useful if don’t the have cash to buy the vehicle up front. This can be made even better if taking advantage of our brands low finance rate offers.
When financing your vehicle there can be set-up and accounting fees to pay alongside your deposit (if you are putting one in). Your deposit may also just be the vehicle you are currently driving that is being traded in. Things like accessories, service plans and on-road costs will also need to be covered in your deposit.
before we both sign on the dotted line we’ll need to ensure or look at the following:
- You can afford the agreed repayment schedule (weekly or monthly payments etc.) – We are responsible lenders
- The agreement meets both of our requirements
- Your personal/business credit history and whether your owe money to other lenders
- You are over the age of 18 and have a restricted or full NZ drivers licence, and have 2 forms of NZ id available
For a more in-depth look at hire purchase we recommend reading through this page from Consumer Protection NZ here.
Some terms you may need to know:
- Interest rate: A small percentage of the amount borrowed charged by the lender for the loan (average of 9.95%)
- Amount to borrow: The price of the car agreed upon by you and our sales team. Including any trade-ins and deposit.
- Loan Term: How long you will be paying off the loan, typically 36-60 months
- Balloon: A portion of the borrowed amount to be payed as a lump sum at the end of the loan term.
You are protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about this loan are not regulated financial advice.
- Mon to Fri
- 8:30am to 5:30pm
- 9:00am to 5:00pm